Second students' workshop
This folder contains the workshops implemented during C4 mobility at Paikuse Pohokool in Estonia. These workshops were intended for our project students to improve their literacy skills.
1. Getting to know each other
2. After school tour, a common brainstorming was done. Students analysed in group their school similarities and differences (timetables, lessons, classrooms, number of students per classroom, interests, motivations, ways of learning)
3. Following kinesthetic learning, our students were encouraged to write down key words to refer to people, emotions, places and animals which formed the basis of their future stories
4. Students were grouped in mix-nationality groups to start planning their stories
5. Students developed their stories, paying attention to language issues.
6. Students were encouraged to record for some hours at school and its sorroundings to show teachers and other students a trailer of the story. How can we get people involved and interested in reading our story?
7. As a final workshop, students and teachers were all encouraged to participate in an emotions and music workshop to expand our imagination and creativity by free drawing while listening to music.
As a result, students created a stories e-book that will be locally disseminated to promote reading for pleasure.